Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posting lately I've been so busy. Now that my schedule is winding down, I want to update this blog a lot more. I'm starting to big up my portfolio now. Today I did my cousins makeup for her dance recital. She looked gorgeous, and will definitely be an addition to my portfolio. My aunt, and uncle both have professional cameras, so I will be taking a lot more pictures of my clients, and hopefully will have my very own photo shoot.


Now I'm trying to build my collection up even more. Yesterday I got three eye shadows by MAC's new To The Beach Collection. The colors are amazing, and very pigmented. If you love shimmer these will be a great buy. Also the packaging is adorable! I will be posting pictures up as soon.


Thanks for reading
Love, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment