Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation Time

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update my blog telling you that I'm leaving my blog/facebook for two weeks :( I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and won't be back until August 9th. Once I get back from vacation I'll tell you where I went, and have a blog post all about it, with some pictures. I would love tell you all now, but can't for the fact that you can't trust those weirdo's over the computer. I hope I can somehow steal someones internet service while I'm in the hotel, but just in case I can't I wanted to let you guys know.


Ahh, I'm sooooo exited for vacation though, I've been waiting for this day for a longggg time! I need to go through my list, and pack everything up today. Since I'm going to be driving over 10 hours with four other people in one car I need to pack light. One suitcase is all I can bring for two weeks! I'm defiantly what you would consider an over packer. If I stay overnight at someones house for one night, I pack enough clothes for a week! It's sad I know :( This is going to be torture for me. I need to start condensing everything. I will find a way to make it work....hopefully.


If you haven't noticed I've been posting up a new makeup look every night for the past few days. I'm trying to keep up with my page as much as possible. Tomorrow night will most likely be my last look before I leave. I would love to keep doing looks every night but I know that won't be possible. I'll be up early, and won't get home till late. There's going to be no time hardly :( Yet, if I do get to do mine, or anyone else's makeup the pictures will be posted up when I get home. Speaking of makeup, I just googled CCO's locations, and found out that there's two in the area I'm staying! I'm super excited!!! I've only been to a CCO once. The closest one to me is over an hour away :( I've had my eye on a few discontinued MAC products that I hope to get my hands on!


I've been feeling very successful lately. I have bookings through August-October so far. Also I've been in touch with a photographer who I will be doing a shoot with in late August/Early September. I absolutely love her work! I can't wait to start up my portfolio. I've asked a few girls to model, and they were more then happy too. They're all beautiful with different ethnicity's. That's a huge factor in having a portfolio. When someone over looks your work they want to see that you work well with different skin types, and cultures. Of course I'll be doing the makeup/styling, and my friend Ashley will be doing the hair. She went to beauty school, and is extremely talented. I am glad that she's going to be apart of it.


Wow it's already 4:48 in the morning already, and I'm still wide awake. My sleep schedule is terrible in the summertime. During the night I always feel inspired. Like now with my blog. I'm rambling on about my vacation, makeup, and now my sleeping habits. I can't help it though, even if I wanted to fall asleep I couldn't. Sad part is I don't even sleep that late. On average I get around 5 hours of sleep every night. It's exhausting, but I guess it's just a routine for now. I'm going to dread going to my 8am classes once school comes around. Anyways I think it's time for my to force myself to sleep. I pretty much need too. I have a lot of last minute things to do before I leave. I hope to talk to you all soon!


Love you all,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment